1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 cup peeled apricots, sliced into chunks
- 1 cup granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into small chunks
- 1/2cup cherries, stems discarded and pitted
- 1-2 Tbsp. honey
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 42, Sodium: 2 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g, Total Fat: 0.1 g, Total Carbs: 10.8 g, Protein: 0.2 g.
- Puree apricots, apples and cherries in a food processor. Add honey and pulse.
- Pour mixture onto fruit leather sheets.
- Set the temperature to 135°F (57°C).
- Dry for 8-10 hours, or until leathery to touch.