1. WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
It covers defects in material or workmanship under normal use. We will repair or replace products/parts that prove defective during the warranty period.
2. WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS?
We will action 1 of 3 scenarios based on the defect and the product purchased;
1. Send a brand-new replacement of the defective product. *Does not apply to custom industrial orders
2. If the defective part of the product is already identified, we will ship the replacement part and have a service technician come onsite to replace and install once it has arrived.
3. Send out a service technician to investigate the defect. Once the issue has been identified, the technician will either fix the defect immediately or notify us of replacement parts needed. If the latter, We will ship the required replacement parts to the service address. The technician will then return onsite to service and fix the product.
3. HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period is now 5 years from the original date of purchase for Industrial, Commercial, and Domestic Dehydrators.
Replacement products or parts, provided through a warranty claim, assume the remaining warranty of the original product or 180 days from the replacement or repair date, whichever is longer. *Spare Parts purchased outside of a warranty claim are not eligible for warranty coverage.
Further information can be found on our warranty page