3-Year Commercial Warranty
This Commercial Warranty applies to all physical goods (product/s) purchased from the company Commercial Dehydrators Canada.
1. WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
This Commercial Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal commercial use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Commercial Dehydrators Canada will repair, at no charge, products or parts of a products that prove defective under normal commercial use.
2. WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS?
Commercial Dehydrators Canada will action 1 of 3 scenarios based on the defect and the product purchased;
1. Send a brand-new replacement of the defective product.
2. If the defective part of the product can be identified, we will ship the replacement part and have a service technician come onsite to replace and install it once it has arrived.
3. Send out a service technician to investigate the defect. Once the issue has been identified, the technician will either fix the defect immediately or notify Commercial Dehydrators Canada of replacement parts needed. If the latter, Commercial Dehydrators Canada will ship the required replacement parts to the service address. The technician will then return onsite to service and fix the product.
3. HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period for physical goods purchased from Commercial Dehydrators Canada is 3 years from the original date of purchase. A replacement product or part/s assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
4. WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This Commercial Warranty does not cover defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used. It doesn’t cover cosmetic or incidental damages. Also, the warranty will not apply to damage caused by unauthorised alteration, modification or repair of the product.
5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?