1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 3-4 ripe apples (any variety)
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. either nutmeg, cloves, allspice, ginger or cardamom
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 36, Sodium: 1 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g, Total Fat: 0.1 g, Total Carbs: 10.3 g, Protein: 0.2 g.
- Slice the apple into thin rounds, between 1/8-1/4 inch (3-6 mm) thick. Peels can be removed or left intact. Remove core and seeds.
- Toss sliced apples with the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and sugar.
- Arrange in a single line in your dehydrator and set temperature to 135°F (57°C). Allow apples to dehydrate for 6-8 hours.