1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 cupflax seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/2Tbsp. dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp. sundried tomatoes, ground
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. laky sea salt
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 120, Sodium: 232 mg, Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g, Total Fat: 6.7 g, Total Carbs: 8.2 g, Protein: 4.4 g.
- Stir all ingredients, except salt, in a large bowl until it forms a gelatinous mass. This should take about an hour.
- Spread onto dehydrator sheets so that mixture is about 1/8 inch (3 mm) - 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Set temperature to 105°F (41°C) and dehydrate for 4 hours. Flip and score the mixture.
- Continue dehydrating for 6-10 hours.