1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight and dried
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, soaked overnight and dried
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, soaked overnight and dried
- 3 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 120, Sodium: 19 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g, Total Fat: 7.6 g, Total Carbs: 9.9 g, Protein: 4.2 g.
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil and seasonings. Pour onto nuts and seeds and stir until they are well coated.
- Spread mixture onto dehydrator tray using mesh sheets.
- Dehydrate for 18 hours at 105-115°F (41-46°C).