1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1/2 cup golden flax, ground (use 1/2 cup of chia seeds if desired)
- 3 cups almonds, soaked about 8-10 hours, rinsed, drained, peeled
- Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Fresh ground pepper
- Pour ground flax into water and stir; set aside for 1/2 hour to soften.
- Transfer wet and drained almonds into blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour processed almond into a bowl; add soften flax mixture, rosemary, pepper and salt, and stir.
- Spread thin layer on a non-stick sheet. Place another non-stick sheet on the mixture; use a rolling pin to roll out.
- Score mixture into rectangles and dehydrate at 145°F (63°C) for 45 minutes. Reduce heat to 115°F (46°C) and continue dehydrating for 8 hours or until crispy.
Note: Almond skin comes off easily after soaking. (No need to remove the skins)