1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 4 lbs. Ground Bison (any meat, less fatty the better)
- 2 Zucchinis, grated
- 4 Carrots, shredded or grated
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Powdered Eggshell
- In a large mixing bowl thoroughly combine all the ingredients to they are evenly distributed throughout.
- Form the meat into patties that are size appropriate for your dog and place on a non-stick mat lined dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate at 160°F (71°C) for 10-14 hours. The larger your patties the longer they will need in the dehydrator. Depending on how fatty the meat is you may need to take out the patties and dry up any excess fat on the tray with a paper towel.
- Once dry, the patties will crack apart, let cool completely and store in a airtight freezer or Mylar bag. Store in a cool dry place for 2-4 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months.