1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 & 1/2 cup all-purpose or gluten free flour
- 1 cup almond meal, cornmeal or oat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 eggs
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, mashed banana and eggs
- Add in the flour, almond meal, oats & peanut butter. Stir until thoroughly combined. It should have a thick cookie batter consistency.
- Using a floured work bench roll your dough until its 1/4" (6 mm) thick and either using a mold cut into shapes and place on non-stick mat lined dehydrator trays spaced out so they aren't touching.
- Dehydrate at 145°F (63°C) for 8-12 hours until completely dry.
- Store in an airtight containers.