1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 can of sardines (in water, with bones)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, baked and peeled
- Bake the Sweet Potatoes at 400°F (204°C) for around 1 hour. Remove the skin by scoring and rubbing it off. Scoop out the cooked potato and combine in a mixing bowl with the sardines.
- Form the mixture into patties that are size appropriate for your dog and place on a non-stick mat lined dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 135°F (57°C) for 12-14 hours until completely dry.
- Let cool completely and store in airtight freezer or Mylar bags in a cool dry place for 2-4 weeks or in a freezer for up to 6 months