1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 2 large green zucchini, cut into 1/8 thick rounds
- 3-4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 7, Sodium: 338 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 0 g, Total Carbs: 1.8 g, Protein: 0.2 g.
- Toss zucchini slices with olive oil until well coated. Add vinegar, salt and pepper and combine.
- Spread zucchini onto a dehydrator tray.
- Set the dehydrator to 135°F (57°C) and dehydrate for 10- 12 hours. Halfway through, flip each chip over to prevent sticking.