- 2 large Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut like French fries
- 3-4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (or more for increased spiciness)
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Salt to taste
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 5, Sodium: 1 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 0.1 g, Total Carbs: 1 g, Protein: 0.1 g.
- Blanch potatoes in a pot of boiling water for 4-6 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl of ice water.
- Combine potatoes, olive oil, cumin, both peppers and hot pepper sauce.
- Lay potatoes onto dehydrator trays.
- Set the dehydrator to 135°F (57°C) and dehydrate for 8-10 hours.