1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 & 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 2 cups dates, soaked
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 5 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup crushed cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 125, Sodium: 35 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g, Total Fat: 8.9 g, Total Carbs: 11.1 g, Protein: 3.1 g.
- Remove cashews and dates from soaking water. Place them in a food processor and pulse. Add the raisins, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt and blend until it reaches a paste-like consistency.
- Once the mixture feels like a dough, roll into balls. Mix crushed cashews and coconut flakes in a small bowl and roll the balls in the mixture.
- Place balls on dehydrator trays and dry at 135°F (57°C) for 3 hours.