1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1.1kg lean ground beef
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2cup barbecue sauce, slightly diluted with water
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 54, Sodium: 329 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 1.2 g, Total Carbs: 4.6 g, Protein: 5.8 g.
- Mix ground beef with dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Combine liquids and coat beef strips with sauce.
- Press strips into jerky gun. Squeeze onto dehydrator trays and dry at 145-155°F (63-68°C) for 6-12 hours.