1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 cups graham cracker cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 119, Sodium: 89 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g, Total Fat: 4.8 g, Total Carbs: 16.7 g, Protein: 2.7 g.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with the peanut butter.
- Mix the oats, graham cracker crumbs, and cacao nibs. Blend with banana and peanut butter mixture.
- Gather into a ball and shape into a rectangle using waxed paper or a buttered spatula.
- Chill for 8 hours or overnight, preferably.
- When you remove chilled dough, slice into 1/4 inch (6 mm) slices and dehydrate at 135-145°F (57-63°C) for 6 hours. The texture of these bars will be more like a cookie and less like a cracker.