1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 cup salted almond butter
- 1 cup pitted dates (soaked in water for 1/2 hour)
- 1 cup dried cherries (soaked in water for 1/2 hour)
- 1 cup crushed almonds
- 1/8- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded coconut
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 151, Sodium: 1 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g, Total Fat: 12.6 g, Total Carbs: 6.6 g, Protein: 4.6 g.
- In a food processor, pulse the dried fruits. Add almond butter and crushed almonds. Pulse again.
- Add in water slowly until the dough is able to be rolled into balls. Do not allow dough to get too runny. Flatten balls into discs and dip into shredded coconut to adhere to both sides.
- Place on dehydrator sheet and set temperature to 145°F (63°C). Dehydrate for 3 hours and then flip over to other side for 3 hours.